Subject: IMPORTANT UPDATE: Changes to Invoice Receipt Email Address for ABB Estonia
From: "FC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 14:53:38 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

—

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Changes to Invoice Receipt Email Address for ABB Estonia

Dear Valued Suppliers,

We hope this message finds you well.

We have an important update regarding the email addresses used for sending
PDF invoices to ABB Estonia.

Starting 1st October 2024, the existing email address for invoice receipts
will no longer be active.

Please update your records with the new email addresses provided below.

Company Name/
Bill to name

VAT Number

Current email address

(No longer in use after 30th September)

NEW email address to

receive invoices

ABB AS

EE100176148

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Starting today, kindly direct all new invoices to the updated email
address, as invoices received at the current addresses will be processed
until 30th September 2024.

Please note that this new email address is solely for invoice receipts.

For inquiries, Statement of Accounts (SOA), reminders, dunning letters, or
general updates, please continue using the current email address
([email-masked] <http://[email-masked]/> ).

We appreciate your cooperation and support in adhering to these
adjustments.

For any questions, please refer to the enclosed FAQ section or contact us
at [email-masked] or reach out to your ABB contact person.

Best Regards,

ABB Estonia Accounts Payable Team.

Tips to receive payment on time:

 <https://global.abb/group/en/about/supplying/getting-paid> Getting Paid —
ABB Group (global.abb)

More information about invoice sending options and invoice requirements:

<https://global.abb/group/en/about/supplying/getting-paid/submit-invoice-n
ew#invoice-requirements> Submit an invoice — ABB Group (global.abb)

—

OLULINE UUENDUS, mis puudutab ABB Eestile PDF-arveid saatvaid tarnijaid

Lugupeetud tarnijad!

Juhime teie tähelepanu olulisele uuendusele, mis puudutab ABB Eestile
PDF-arveid saatvaid tarnijaid.

Alates 1. oktoobrist 2024 ei ole enam kasutusel olemasolev arvete
vastuvõtmiseks määratud

e-posti aadress ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ).

Ettevõtte nimi / arve saaja

Käibemaksukohustuslase number

Praegune meiliaadress

(Pole enam kasutusel pärast 30. septembrit)

UUS meiliaadress arvete saatmiseks

ABB AS

EE100176148

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Alates tänasest palun suunake kõik uued arved uuendatud meiliaadressile,
sest praegusele aadressile ([email-masked] <http://[email-masked]/> )
laekunud arveid töödeldakse vaid 30. septembrini 2024.

Pange tähele, et uuele e-posti aadressile tohib saata ainult arveid.

Päringute, konto väljavõtte (SOA), meeldetuletuste, hoiatuskirjade või
üldiste värskenduste puhul jääb praegune meiliaadress ([email-masked]
<http://[email-masked]/> ) muutumatuks.

Täname mõistva suhtumise ja koostöö eest muudatuste elluviimisel.

Kui teil on uuendusega seotud küsimusi, lugege palun lisatud KKK
dokumenti, saatke oma küsimused e-posti aadressile [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  või võtke ühendust oma ABB kontaktisikuga.

Parimate soovidega,

ABB Eesti Accounts Payable Team

Näpunäiteid makse õigeaegseks saamiseks:

 <https://global.abb/group/en/about/supplying/getting-paid> Tasu saamine —
ABB Group (global.abb)

Lisateave arvete saatmise võimaluste ja arvenõuete kohta:

<https://global.abb/group/en/about/supplying/getting-paid/submit-invoice-n
ew#invoice-requirements> Nõuded arvetele — ABB Group (global.abb)